Leakages of personal data of employees or customers, disclosure of commercial secrets are events that negatively affect the work of the company and carry huge reputation and legal risks.
Paratus specialists provide a set of measures to protect the confidential information of the company. We protect personal data, keep trade secrets, and counteract leaks of confidential information.
We implement appropriate methods of processing personal data that meet the requirements of Russian legislation. We help with the collection, use, storage and exchange of data, analyze legislative changes and law enforcement practices. We advise and train company employees.
- Personal data
- Trade secret
- Analyzing the compliance of information systems and personal data processing processes with the requirements of Russian legislation in the field of processing and ensuring the security of personal data.
- Preparing recommendations for bringing information systems and personal data processing processes in line with legal requirements.
- Developing and updating local regulatory documents in the field of processing and ensuring the security of personal data.
- Advising on the processing and security of personal data when checking by supervisory authorities or in preparation for checking.
- Taking inventory of personal data: we evaluate information processing processes in the company, identify data flows, their transfer to third-party organizations, and define criteria and methods for classifying information.
- Providing the Data Protection Officer service (a person responsible for processing personal data under the GDPR): we respond to requests from subjects of personal data, personal data leaks, maintain a register of personal data, interact with supervisory authorities.
- Assisting in the selection of automated solutions for the management and protection of data.
- Consulting and training employees on the processing and security of personal data.
- Providing comprehensive protection of personal data: counteracting the leakage of confidential information.
- Developing local regulations for the introduction of a trade secret mode.
- Consulting and training employees on issues of confidentiality of trade secrets.
- Checking the company's compliance with the trade secret mode.
- Preparing recommendations on providing counterparties with information constituting a commercial secret of the company.
- Monitoring changes in legislation in the field of commercial secrets.
- Analyzing law enforcement practice.